Me :)

Me :)
My last ballet recital

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Time to catch up!

Hi again! Sorry for not update-ing for a LONG time. Well to catch up *******
- I have made it to the top level in my studio {YAY}
- I turned 16 this week!
- I am the Rat Queen/ King  in this years production of   "The Nutcracker"
- I have made it through school WITH Honors, A's, and 2 B's
- I am looking forward to a great summer hanging out with my friends, working, and preping for Junior year :)
I'm uploading a photo or two.


Me at competition.


 Also, I have been thrown into a teen stress study, so for the rest of the summer I am now doing 4 -5 breathing relaxations A DAY, which is so crazy. So we'll see how that all goes.
For New viewers :
Subscribe! I'm pretty interesting ( and funny ) so who knows, maybe you'll enjoy it ;)
Thanks

Love,
Leah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment