Me :)

Me :)
My last ballet recital

Monday, July 16, 2012

What's in my dance bag

Good Morning!  So I'm posting some pictures of what's in my dance bag so that you can get to know me better and maybe subscribe! :) So here you go:

My doggie Sven after the spring recital <3


Overall contents

Smart Phone and Ipod Nano

Makeup bag - 2 lip balms, concealer, nail file and clipper for any nail issues

Wallet for snacks ( and driving )

Hair stuff - Bobby pins, headband, hair ties, decor ;)

Sunglasses

I love Icy-hot and you always need deoderant

Keys

Bag

Books - "Sixtenth summer ", "The mysterious benedict society" , "The wright 3"

Sunblock and lotion

Foot undez ( Jazz, modern, lyrical, Musical theater )  and ballet shoes {Not shown - Tap shoes }  


Studio production T-shirt

Water bottle





I also have Ibprofen. Thats all thats in my dance bag. Questions???


Love,
Leah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment