Me :)

Me :)
My last ballet recital

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Staying Healthy!

Hey everyone! Im gonna tell you guys about my life in the way of staying healthy and eating. First off I will put out there I have a high metabolism and thats probably because I'm young. I'm only 16. Second I am 5'4 and 105 lbs. I have never been over weight I have only kept up my health. Also, I work out during the summer at least 1 - 1.5 hours a day including- Sit ups, Push ups, crunches, running (which I hate but keeps me fit), I do barre work in my room (I have a barre) , and I work out on the Wii fit. It really works! I have kept my 105 lbs for a year since I've stoped growing. Now I also dance a lot during the school year. I have added what I will be dancing from september to around november because when december starts (Nutcracker). So at least 26.5 hours a week but could be as many as around 30. Now on to food. Here are my top foods that I try to keep in my diet even if some are not everyweek.
- Cucumbers
- Yogurt (Greek sometimes )
-  Grilled Shrimp
- Special K cracker chips ( so yummy! )
- Wasabi peas
- Almonds
- Berries ( I love rasberries)
- Apples
- Carrots
- Celery
- Eggs ( especially hard bolied because they aren't very messy --usually )
- Lean protiens like Chicken and Turkey (mmm Turkey burgers!)
- Fish
- Water
- Milk
- Whole wheat breads
- Potatoes
- And I love sushi! Cub has some great sushi.

Do you guys have any questions? I could give you a normal detailed workout routine if someone askes :)

Love,
Leah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment